Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Help request: looking for lost shows
From: matt richards
Date: 26/11/2015, 3:51 pm
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, "Jeff and Jane Scott" <jscott@iinet.net.au>

HI All,

I was one of 5-6 camera ops that night in Canberra.

I haven't seen a frame of what I shot as it was all taken and uploaded at the end of the show. (and stock never returned...bugger)

There was one camera angle released with a few tracks on it in a horribly interlaced format and ordinary top mic audio.

(not sure how that got out or who put it on youtube as it doesn't do the show justice)

I have the abc recordings of about 9-10 tracks that sound ace (read about it-  the highlight for mine)

unfortunately, other than that I can't help sorry.....

would love to have seen the footage cut up and edited properly as promised it would be...(and should be)

great memories from that night as I was fortunate to have a beer with Bones and Martin after the show and talk (mainly listen) to them chewing the fat...

did someone mention box set?

cheers

Matt