Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] FW: Big Blue Sky Signed Copies- place your order
From: Lesley
Date: 17/11/2015, 6:25 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Thank you!!

Btw for those ordering: there was a choice of courier ($25) or airmail ($10), I opted for the latter so with discount the total was $40.45. Payment by Visa or Mastercard only. The site is a bit buggy - the State/Province is mandatory but the drop down only generated after I'd clicked Confirm, and then I had to re-enter my payment info. I also got some error messages about email addresses, but order processed fine and I've received confirmation by email. Though overall was quick and easy, better than many other recent e-commerce experiences, and you don't have to create an account.

On 17 Nov 2015, at 04:23, 'jeremy peisley' jp1975@optusnet.com.au [powderworks] <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

Finally it’s ready to go. Below is the link for the page

To  receiving a 33% discount type GARRETT2015 in coupon discount field (apparently this covers the free shipping)

You have until Sunday 23/11 to make your purchase before it will posted on the Oils facebook page & advertised by other means.

Enjoy Intl workers

JP