Midnight Oil

Subject: MoMO photos
From: Tim Frommer
Date: 17/11/2015, 3:47 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Hi 'workers --

Thanks to the person who sent through the recent link where Rob throws some water on a potential reunion. http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/drummer-rob-hirst-says-midnight-oil-would-need-a-better-reason-than-money-or-nostalgia-to-re-form/story-e6frfn09-1227600130267

As I was scrolling through the article, the pic of the lads on the flatback by the Radio City Music Hall looks awfully familiar. I think I may have taken it. I met Rob in San Francisco during the "Capricornia" tour and wound up sending a set of the pix I took that day in front of Exxon to Willy who said he was going to send them on to Rob/the Office. I recently moved so would take a little bit of digging to find the pix from that day and compare with the one posted online.

Anyway, I notice the photo credit in the article is "supplied" and just curious if anyone who has been to the exhibit recalls seeing it there? Would be all kinds of crazy to think that a random walk in NYC when I quite literally stumbled across the guys giving the midday gig ended up in the exhibit.

cheers,
Tim F.