Midnight Oil

Subject: Big Blue Sky - collective order from Europe
From: yasmin@dalati.net
Date: 11/11/2015, 8:35 am

Hi to those of you who were interested in a collective order from Europe,

just wanted to let you know that I will only place the collective order if it does make sense shipping-wise - i.e. that buying several copies and having them sent to me and then dispatching them to various locations in Europe will be cheaper than everyone buying their own copy directly. This will of course depend on the shipping rates (which have not been released yet).
If, for some reason, you are not able to place an order at all, lmk and I will try to order an extra copy for you anyways.
Please email me off-list.

Regards
Yasmin