Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Rob with new band Sean Sennett "Crashing the same car twice"
From: Bruce Cameron
Date: 2/11/2015, 12:07 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au, David Aman <David.G.Aman.89@Alum.Dartmouth.ORG>
CC: tr_espen@yahoo.com.au

I also saw the church play twice in the USA this year.  (NC and KC). Was great.
I will check out the Hirst cd.  Who is this Sean guy?

Bruce

On Nov 1, 2015, at 5:41 PM, David Aman David.G.Aman.89@Alum.Dartmouth.ORG [powderworks] <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

On Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 5:42 PM, tr_espen@yahoo.com.au [powderworks] <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

Rob and Sean played their debut gig at the 40th anniversary of Brisbane's Rockinghorse Records last night, at Ian Haug (Powderfinger axe man)'s airplane hangar turned rock venue "The Triffid" (in Newstead, near the new Gasworks precinct - Hmmm.. Powderfinger + Gas =?)

​Ian Haug is also the newest member of the Church. I had the pleasure of seeing them twice in the last year. He fits in nicely. Now if only the Oils would get back together and come play in the USA. One can dream, right?