Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Fav Album + 3 songs....
From: Kate Clarke
Date: 17/09/2015, 8:34 pm
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, "richlusti@hotmail.com" <richlusti@hotmail.com>, "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, "wickedtrack@hotmail.com" <wickedtrack@hotmail.com>

D And d

Sometimes - all time favourite. Martin even has a go.
Forgotten years - a song I actually think I was on the borderline about but I sing it loud and turn it up so go figure ....
Don't wanna be the one

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On 16 Sep 2015 10:22:41, rich lusti richlusti@hotmail.com [powderworks] wrote:

Hercules,poets and slaves...arctic world

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 15, 2015, at 7:19 PM, matt richards wickedtrack@hotmail.com [powderworks] <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

10-1

Hercules
Power + the Passion
Koala Sprint

To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au
From: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 21:20:22 +1000
Subject: [powderworks] Fav Album + 3 songs....

Blue Sky Mining

One Country (with associated Ken Duncan slideshow)
Who can stand in the way?
Armistice Day.