Midnight Oil

Subject: RE: [powderworks] Big Blue Sky - collective order from the Office for Europe?
From: Michael Blackwood
Date: 16/09/2015, 2:44 am
To: Oils Powderworks

If forced to pick a favourite, I'd pick 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 (with DaD & E&S&M in close contention for 2nd place)
Favourite songs (though only my #1 pick is for certain):
1) Short Memory
2) Bushfire
3) Bullroarer

To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au
From: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 22:06:23 +0200

hi,

i'm a french fan from Paris, just by curiosity, which would be your favorite albom and favorite 3 songs ?

for me : red sails in the sunset(nearest 10 to 1)
and : 1. jimmy sharman's boxers
          2. scream in blue
          3. Mountaines of burma

To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au; jp1975@optusnet.com.au
From: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 12:45:53 -0500

Ordered from Fishpond. Total was $26.56 to get to me HITS. Great price, and if signed copies become available through fishpond, or another source I will buy a second copy.

Allison
"Tali"

On September 14, 2015 1:57:06 AM CDT, "jp1975@optusnet.com.au [powderworks]" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

after all the talk about fishpond i put the question back to the office & below is the new update from the office about the book

" hold off until we get more info.  It will be on fishpond, I just don�t know about the signed copies but if they can, they will"

there you go workers, fishpond is a go for sure to order the book.

cheers

JP

From: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 08:53:56 +0200

Would anybody be interested in a collective order from Europe if we could save on postage that way?

I'd be willing to make the order, pay in advance etc. and we'll share the shipping costs from Oz to Europe. Shipping from Germany is 7 Euro (air mail) or 6 Euro (economy) worldwide; about 2 Euro within Germany

Not sure if this is helpful, that would depend upon shipping savings of a collective vs. an individual order.

Yasmin

Email sent using Optus Webmail

Allison