Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Fwd: Peter Garrett - Big Blue Sky
From: Margaret Benzer
Date: 9/09/2015, 4:19 pm
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, RM Brown <powertothepuggle@yahoo.com>

Or, if you can always go with my favorite site (www.fishpond.com) to get items, especially books,  from Australia. Free shipping to the U.S. and I believe the U.K. They have warehouses stateside to make it cheaper. Pete's book can be pre-ordered in the U.S. for $26.33, free shipping, to ship October 1st.

Margaret

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 8, 2015, at 10:52 PM, RM Brown powertothepuggle@yahoo.com [powderworks] <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

I don't see an option for shipping to the United States.  Is anyone privy to North American release info?

I planned on paying a premium to import the book.  It would be asking a lot, but is there someone on list in Australia that might be willing to coordinate pre-orders and ship a package to the US?  I can't be the only one crazy enough to wonder, can I?

I would offer to coordinate collecting payment from US Powderworkers for book and shipping costs to US and transmit via paypal to someone in Australia.  I will pay shipping from my address in the US to US workers (and probably Canada, I admit I am ignorant of shipping costs between US and Canada, but I'd like to make it work).

If anyone in Australia is game, or has a better idea, please let me know.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"jp1975@optusnet.com.au [powderworks]" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>
Date:Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 9:05 PM
Subject:[powderworks] Fwd: Peter Garrett - Big Blue Sky