Subject: Re: [powderworks] Canberra
From: Marcelo Leismann
Date: 10/06/2015, 9:42 pm
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, Simon Kierse <skierse@netspace.net.au>

Great work Simon !

Thanks again!!!

Marcelo Leismann

Hi All,

Am off to Canberra for a few days so time to reminisce about the Oils last gig there.  There is already a dvd bootleg floating around from the 12/3/09 show but nothing (that I know of) from Friday 13th (Is Jason a MO fan?).

So I have done my you tube trawl and extracted everything I could find from Friday 13th.  It is NOT a complete show and it was taped by various people in various positions in the Theatre with varying quality.  (some is very ordinary).  Some songs are not even complete.  But I have done a reasonably merge and edit and it is now all together to have a peek at and refresh your memory for you lucky people who were there.

I seem to remember a post which said both of these shows were professionally taped but the audio may have failed?  There are    PLenty of audio recording of very good quality out there of these 2 gigs.  Maybe they could match these audio recordings with the professional video to produce a double official release DVD.  I would certainly buy it like most of you would.

A cool 6 degrees C in Canberra today, that’s 43 degrees F for our friends in the USA so I am off to pack my winter woollies.

Enjoy,

SK

.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltMRv-8BNeU&feature=youtu.be