Subject: Re: [powderworks] Powderworks Yahoo 10th anniversary
From: Maurice Kelly
Date: 31/05/2015, 8:39 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

On 30 May 2015 at 19:40:08, Dan Brunner dmanwi@yahoo.com [powderworks] (powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au) wrote:

Welcome back.  I'll have to revisit the Dead Heart site.  One of the best Oils sites out there.

The site is also one of my biggest embarrassments - I cringe when I look at it now, but (try to) keep it up so that people still have access to the information, despite the presentation!

What type of books do you write?

I write technical instruction books; programming manuals really. Mostly focussed on iOS and Mac app development. Would love to say I do something more artistic like writing novels, but my skills seem to be more in conveying technical information. It’s a spare time endeavour, but I’m never going to get a gold disc on the wall, so a book on the shelf is a nice consolation prize :-)

Cheers,

Maurice