Subject: Re: [powderworks] PG reprises his audition song...
From: koala.sprint@gmail.com
Date: 18/04/2015, 6:45 pm
To: "david earle canadavros@yahoo.com.au [powderworks]" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

There was a 45 second snippet of the band playing Locomotive Breath from years ago. I've always wanted to have them play a full band version of that song. Just from the early snippet I thought it sounded like a classic Oils song rather than a cover.
Maybe they'll put that in their set on their imminent reunion tour.
The Jimmy Barnes duet is good too but would love to here Jim and Martin tearing the song up.

Stephen