Subject: Re:: RE: [powderworks] Tannelorn
From: jsprint74@yahoo.com.au
Date: 15/02/2015, 12:54 pm

Bruce many thanks for your efforts in the quest for the Powderworkers' holy grail! We wait in hope that someday it will surface in whatever digestible form it takes.
The other elusive gem is the Woodford Folk festival footage from 1996. I was there, it was awesome, and I know that someone somewhere has the video of that gig because I saw a snippet on Briz31 community TV once many years ago, but I could never track it down. Powderfinger played too, and Dave Graney. I remember that the cheap Guiness did wonders to numb the green-ant bites while sitting on the hill.
Cheers,
Jim.