Subject: RE: [powderworks] Hordern Pavilion poster - Ebay
From: "jeremy peisley" <jp1975@optusnet.com.au>
Date: 1/02/2015, 9:43 pm
To: <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, "'Simon Kierse'" <skierse@netspace.net.au>, "'oilyshark'" <oilyshark@optusnet.com>

I have had some discussions with Ray Argal in the past & below are snippets of the emails. He would have a heap of stuff, some of which was seen at the exhibition

“ Coolongatta and Melbourne Ent centre in Oct/Nov 84 and also from the Syd entertainment centre in Sept 83. I was filming during those concerts and have most of the audio but it varies from line out of the desk and live mike”

“ The audio was going to be from the tapes recorded during the Hordern Pavilion shows in Sydney from 1984”

“I worked with the Oils over many years during the 80's (I was editor, DOP, Producer, co-Director of the Capitol theatre film, as well as doing a handful of music videos for the Oils from 83 - 87)”

Aside from Ray Argal (as he worked with them which makes it different ) There are a number of items out there Simon, just a shame that people aren’t willing to share the around.

Gotta love the clarity of sound....