Subject: Re: [powderworks] Pete on Triple J 19 JAN 2015
From: Kevin Yates
Date: 24/01/2015, 11:50 pm
To: "<powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, "<koala.sprint@gmail.com>" <koala.sprint@gmail.com>
CC: Simon Kierse <skierse@netspace.net.au>

Just buy the remasters and you might already have the box set then.

Minus the box.

: )

Sent from my iPhone

On 24 Jan 2015, at 11:10 pm, "koala.sprint@gmail.com [powderworks]" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

Shame. I'm still holding out for the boxset. In my mind it's the holy grail and will come chock full of �never heard before songs (rather than versions).
I've not bought the remasters yet as I'd be well pissed off it they ended up in the boxset.

Stephen