Subject: RE: [powderworks] Las Vegas
From: "Simon Kierse" <skierse@netspace.net.au>
Date: 9/01/2015, 4:07 pm
To: <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, "'Jeff and Jane Scott'" <jscott@iinet.net.au>

Hi Jeff,

Very Interesting, How did you come across that??

Anyway having been to Vegas it is stinking hot in the summer.  It is in the desert.  It is in the west of the USA.  We all know the western desert is very hot.  Normally about 45 degrees.

So because it is so hot maybe the locals wanted a Cold Cold Change…………………ha ha……………….

That’s my 20c worth.  Any other suggestions??

.

Regards,

SK

.