Subject: Re: [powderworks] Oils Cover Comp
From: "The Oilman" <TheOilman@new.rr.com>
Date: 16/12/2014, 12:08 am
To: <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, "Simon Kierse" <skierse@netspace.net.au>

Simon, did you know that as a mailing list group, we had tribute CDs of Powderworkers covering Oils tunes (and maybe a but of Ghostwriters too). I think we had 2 or 3 of them that were made. I was the ring leader I suppose, some made artworks, and I collected the songs that were sent to me, in various formats (mostly sent in on cassette) and then I mailed CDs to those that wanted a copy.

I don't think any of these are online but I could send you them if you'd like.

Todd