Subject: Re: Urgent: Remaining demand for Rob's solo CD/book?
From: Stephan J�nsch
Date: 13/11/2014, 8:29 pm
To: Powderworks

Hello again,

I'm sorry to report that Rob has decided to delay any decision on running off another batch of copies until later - if/when he does some shows. He still has some Backsliders gigs to play before he starts to think about that. There were simply too few requests to make a second run worthwhile. It is quite an expensive package to make and it’s not being sold at a profit.

The Office is very sorry to disappoint those members who put their hands up for a copy and if they do another run they will make sure to give the list advance notice. Meanwhile there may be one or two left in the stores listed on Rob's website. They mail overseas.

Cheers,

Stephan

Am 11.11.2014 um 08:50 schrieb Stephan Jänsch:
Hi everyone,

the Office is asking whether there’s any remaining demand for copies of Rob’s solo CD/book as they're considering having a 2nd run manufactured, and trying to gauge whether they need to make any more available for sale or just for personal use. The problem is, they need to know by tomorrow as it takes a month to make them and they want their copies in good time for christmas.

So please, anyone determined to get a copy of a 2nd run let me know ASAP so I can pass this information on. I'm assuming the distribution conditions would be the same as before.

Cheers,

Stephan