Subject: RE: [powderworks] Re: Our very own powder worker in the news
From: "Simon Kierse" <skierse@netspace.net.au>
Date: 26/10/2014, 8:51 pm
To: <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, "'Tom Spencer'" <tr_espen@yahoo.com.au>

Hi Tom,

That Mural you talk of in the P&P video is long gone. So is the grass in front of it. (New road took care of that.)  Although the mural on the railway support behind it is still there today.   The artists who did the murals were a bit peeved with MO that they just waltzed in and didn’t ask permission.  The following is a good read.

http://themusic.com.au/news/all/2013/09/26/midnight-oil-power-and-the-passion/

Cheers,

SK

.