Subject: RE: [powderworks] Re: Diesel and Dust, Aus version
From: "Jeff Bond" <jhbond@nc.rr.com>
Date: 15/10/2014, 9:48 am

Thanks everyone for reminding me to listen to some of my MO collection.  As time goes on, I find myself drifting in other directions, and it is good to remember the music that I’ve enjoyed so much.  I have the US version of the D&D CD, which has no Gunbarrel Highway . . . but I do have the Green Album, so I listened to that all day today at work.  Maybe tomorrow I’ll pull out the Best of the B Sides.  J

Jeff