Subject: Re: [powderworks] Diesel and Dust, Aus version
From: "The Oilman" <TheOilman@new.rr.com>
Date: 14/10/2014, 1:26 am

I remember reading an article that claimed that Gunbarrel was left off the US version due to being a very specific Australian reference that wouldn't mean much to places outside of Australia. I've always thought this claim was ridiculous, ESPECIALLY on an album with a song called WARAKURNA. I mean seriously. It had to have something to do with the use of the word 'shit'.

Oilman