Subject: Re: [powderworks] Break photo--Jim on a Jag?!
From: Brian
Date: 26/09/2014, 7:18 am
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, Nathan Patterson <npatterson_carpenter@hotmail.com>

In the splash on the Break website (which I think is the same as the Space Farm cover art) Jim is definitely holding a Jag

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 25, 2014, at 5:06 PM, "Nathan Patterson npatterson_carpenter@hotmail.com [powderworks]" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

I can't see for sure if Jim is playing a Jag or Jazzmaster the pic is to small. I have seen The Break a lot and he plays a Jazzmaster 99% of the time, as does Martin.  Jim does or did own a Jaguar though. I know that for sure I have seen him with it numerous times including one of his video clips. Now if you can show me a pic of him playing a Strat that would be a something as I understand it he doesn't like Strat's.

Sent from Windows Mail