Subject: Re: [powderworks] Re: PG article LMOC
From: Chris Hurd
Date: 21/09/2014, 12:03 am
To: Simon Kierse
CC: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Much appreciated, Brian and Simon -- thanks fellows,

CH

On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 8:10 AM, Simon Kierse <skierse@netspace.net.au> wrote:

Pink Batts are a roof insulation product.

When PG was environment minister he oversaw a huge scheme which made these pink batts available to the public at a subsidised rate.  There were problems with the scheme which I wont go into.  The scheme was eventually stopped and it was the subject of a recent enquiry which PG had to appear at.   If you google “Australian roof insulation scheme” it will bring up a stack of information.

I think the journo means these 2 words are not welcome amongst MO fans.

Regards,

SK

.