Subject: RE: [powderworks] Rob Hirst!
From: Patricia Daukantas
Date: 11/09/2014, 3:27 am
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

Now I'm seeing just "Site Coming Soon." Did I miss the whole thing? :-(

Best regards,
Patty in Maryland

To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au
From: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 01:54:26 +1000

Thanks for the idea, phone works for me too.

Interesting album. Way better than the "new" material on Political Animal (which was 5 years ago now!). Some of the songs have a distinctly Ghosties feel to them, but there's enough slower / quieter material that I can see why this is branded as its own thing.

First listen had me thinking that the middle few songs were filler with the good stuff stacked at each end, but that might just be me expecting something different. We'll see.

-CJK

On 01/09/2014 6:20 pm, "Barb Edwards barbsbbq@yahoo.com.au [powderworks]" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

Interesting!  It works on my phone but not on my computer!

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY S4 on the Telstra 4G network