Subject: RE: [powderworks] Re:: What's so funny + Birdman Q's
From: "Simon Kierse" <skierse@netspace.net.au>
Date: 23/08/2014, 6:41 pm
To: <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, <tjs.arndt@yahoo.ca>

Yes credits can be annoying but I suppose they are a necessity.

I am still looking for a version of BFWF/The Dead Heart with no credits at the end.

Later,

SK

.

From: "jsprint74@yahoo.com.au [powderworks]" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

Sender: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Date: 22 Aug 2014 04:13:42 -0700

To: <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

ReplyTo: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au,jsprint74@yahoo.com.au

Subject: [powderworks] Re:: What's so funny + Birdman Q's

Hi Trevor

The Advance Australia Fair/Birdman recording was broadcast live on the "Recovery" TV show and the end credits were rolling while they played Birdman, so you won't find a copy of this that doesn't fade out at the end. I personally like this version better than The Break version (power chords...grrr) I have a pretty decent copy of this and the Elvis Costello song.

Jim.