Subject: Question for anyone who got the remastered CDs
From: Bawolski
Date: 5/08/2014, 6:18 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

I'm just curious.  For anyone who bought the remastered Oils CDs was Diesel and Dust like the
others in that it was unsealed and had the "Digitally Remastered" and "In Support of Midnight Oil
Exhibition" stickers on it, or was it sealed without any stickers?  I just got my copy of Diesel and
Dust today, a month after I received the other CDs and it shipped from Hong Kong instead of Australia,
sealed and with no stickers.

Just wondering if I got the right version of Diesel and Dust or not (although it probably doesn't matter - I have
the deluxe edition from a couple years ago and the 2014 reissue probably has the same mastering as it does).

Thanks.

Mike in LA