Subject: Re: [powderworks] Oils Exhibition Photos
From: Ben Keyzer
Date: 23/07/2014, 10:34 pm
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, Simon Kierse <skierse@netspace.net.au>
CC: The Oilman <TheOilman@new.rr.com>

Oh your God!

Sent from my iPhone

On 22/07/2014, at 9:44 PM, "'Simon Kierse' skierse@netspace.net.au [powderworks]" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

Hi Todd,

Looked at your memorabilia list.. Very nice indeed.  I have just a few T shirts.  There is no way I could ever get that much stuff.  No where to put it anyway.  Well done for collecting the memorabilia.  I have also enjoyed your face book posts.  Concerts on your verandah eh…….Very Nice.

Chat Later,

Simon K…………

.