Subject: Re: [powderworks] Not NAKED FLAME but NAKED WOMEN [1 Attachment]
From: Bruce Cameron
Date: 13/07/2014, 1:33 pm
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, oilyshark <oilyshark@optusnet.com>
CC: Simon Kierse <skierse@netspace.net.au>

Maybe Oilshark has been pausing the video of that intro a little bit too much.

And on the same lineup, Living Colour (starting at 32:10) - one of my other fav bands. The two songs in this recording are not some of their best to get a true appreciation of them if you are not aware, though.

BC

On Jul 12, 2014, at 4:59 PM, "'oilyshark' oilyshark@optusnet.com [powderworks]" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

Great find