Subject: Re: [powderworks] Fantasy support acts...
From: Bawolski
Date: 9/07/2014, 3:27 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

When I saw the Oils in 1990, the opening act was Hunters & Collectors.  At that point they were pretty much unknown in the States
(now that I think about it that's probably still the case) but they were getting some airplay with the song "When the River Runs Dry."
They were excellent, and I've gone on to become a big fan of them.  Since they are back together that might be a good group for the
Oils to tour with.  Their horn section joined the Oils on "Beds Are Burning" and I believe one other song when I saw them, which is
something they could do again.

My dream show would be the Oils with the Hoodoo Gurus.  Two of my all time favorite bands.

Mike in LA