Subject: Oils Exhibition Photos
From: "Simon Kierse" <skierse@netspace.net.au>
Date: 27/06/2014, 7:46 pm

Hello to the 4 groups of people who peruse this great web page group.

1.       Shakers

2.       Movers

3.       Powderworkers

4.       Powderlurker

I have now completed my 2nd photo slide show from the opening day of the Making of Midnight Oil exhibition at Manly Art Gallery and Museum.

Please enjoy.  The video I took leading up to the expo and after will be published in the next few weeks or so.

Thankyou to the Powderlurker.  I used his photo of all the band members who attended the expo opening in my slide show.  It fitted in well with what I wanted at the end.  A few photos and portraits at the end of the slide show were not at the expo but I thought it was a nice way to end it.

Regrads always,

SK

.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtADmca8DLA