Subject: Oils Exhibition - should have some room in the suitcase!
From: joolsaz@yahoo.com
Date: 26/06/2014, 3:24 am

I will be in Australia late July thru late August!  I start in Melbourne and then head into the Simpson Desert for a three week ecological survey.  After a couple days of showers and laundry in Melbourne, the plan is to be in Sydney/Manly on August 21 - and yep, I will be going to the MO Exhibition at least one day before my flight back to the States on August 25.  I should have some room in the suitcase after shipping my outback clothes back home separately so, I would like to offer some of that space to folks on the list in the US who will not be able to attend the Exhibition.  Not quite sure how we will go about accomplishing this, but I am open to suggestions and willing to work with a couple of you on getting fun stuff to bring home.

 Jan