Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: DVD and remasters details on website
From: dingus_mcgee@yahoo.com
Date: 30/05/2014, 6:15 pm

if you mean the remasters that Jim did and were initially available only on  iTunes, then yes they are worth it.  across the board, to my ear the remasters are improved in sound quality.  at first i quibbled a bit with his choice on Progress, but i suppose he's entitled if anyone is, and i do like his version better than the original release anyways.  D&D is probably closest to the original, but in the US we got Gunbarrel Highway, and the rest of the remaster sounds like its a better recording as well.