Midnight Oil

Subject: RE: [powderworks] Midnight Oil Bass and Scream In Blue tee shirt to sell
From: "Jeff and Jane Scott" <jscott@iinet.net.au>
Date: 3/05/2014, 10:46 am

I can back up the bit about Rob always dating his autographs – for example, my Capricornia CD with “Oils 05” (signed at a Hirst and Greene gig).

My other experience with Rob is that he always personalises it as well i.e. “For Jeff”.  I even have a Ghosties CD which a French-speaking Powderworker got for me while having a conversation with Rob in French – that one is dedicated “́Á Jeff”!

Jeff…