Midnight Oil

Subject: RE: [powderworks] Oils Gear
From: "Jeff and Jane Scott" <jscott@iinet.net.au>
Date: 30/04/2014, 11:04 am

There was a thing on ABC TV a few years back, I think it might have been that “Collectors” show.  They featured a guitar collector who had in his collection Martin’s old Fender Jazzmaster (seen in the Oils On The Water video).  It might still be findable online somewhere.

A few years back there was someone on this list who had compiled a lot of info on what gear the guys were using on stage.  I can’t remember who it was, but maybe they are still here somewhere?

Jeff…