Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Oils Gear
From: suncrush01@yahoo.com
Date: 29/04/2014, 9:21 am
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

Nothing wrong with a used guitar. My Strat is used and it's perfect. πŸ˜‰

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 28, 2014, at 5:01 PM, Nathan Patterson <npatterson_carpenter@hotmail.com> wrote:

For my 2 cents, Jim played a black Gretsch Roc Jet a lot and for long time which often got mistaken for a Les Paul. He plays a few Gretschs and has 68 Paisley Tele which got used on Diesel.

Sent from Windows Mail