Midnight Oil

Subject: RE: [powderworks] Rob Hirst interview
From: "Simon Kierse" <skierse@netspace.net.au>
Date: 26/04/2014, 9:43 pm

Guaranteed………..

.

From: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au [mailto:powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au] On Behalf Of Kate Clarke
Sent: Saturday, 26 April 2014 9:25 PM
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

See you at the bar Simon!

On 26/04/2014, at 9:25 PM, "Simon Kierse" <skierse@netspace.net.au> wrote:

Hi Kate,

The good thing about the oils is they never play a big gig blind.  They always have a few warm ups, especially when they have had a break.  They warmed up for Sound Relief with 2 shows in Canberra.  They warmed up for wave aid with a gig at Manly Leagues.  And years ago they warmed up for a huge gig o/s in Boston with 2 shows close to where I live at Shellharbour Workers Club.  I still spew about that one cause a lot of friends promised me they would come but never paid up.  By the time I decided not to worry about them and go it alone the gigs were sold out.

So hopefully there will be some cool warm up gigs to see.  I too hope It’s not bdo as those days are long and hot.  The only good thing about those days is you  know exactly what time the band comes on so you can turn up then.  BDO is also a little pricy at a price of at least $150.   I know you are probably kidding about the party pills but you could always sit in the bar with me and a dozen others and have a few quite ones while waiting for the good oils to come on.

Later,

SK

.