Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Box Set want list
From: Bawolski
Date: 23/04/2014, 2:34 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

As for possible content, some of you may recall awhile back there was a link to the proposed artwork for the box set, which included this blurb:

Sony Music
Midnight Oil Definitive Collection

Packaging for the Midnight Oil Definitive Collection. Containing 20 CDs, 5 DVDs, essays, lyrics, photos and more.
A high quality book, employing topographic maps and aerial photography. Representitive of the music, Australia and the epic, definitive sentiment of the collection.