Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] KotM [1 Attachment]
From: Kate Clarke
Date: 4/04/2014, 9:38 am
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>
CC: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

Agree

On 03/04/2014, at 3:26 PM, david earle <canadavros@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

Nicely put Jeff.

And can I just say - this is what's great about this list - there's not too many other bands I can think of where a comment about one of their songs would lead to discussions about wage rates, unemployment and and industry policy.

Intelligent adults who also don't mind jumping around to loud music!

Cheers,
David