Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] RE: Nmoc inxs!
From: koala.sprint@gmail.com
Date: 10/02/2014, 6:18 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au, powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au
CC: "<powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

Didn't she co-write all their songs?
;-)

Stephen
From: Gary Badger
Sent: Sunday, 9 February 2014 21:07
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au
Reply To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au
Cc: <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

My guess is that it is a reference to something that must have been said on the INXS mini series on tv last night.

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/

I didn't watch it but I've seen the ads to death since about Xmas. If the ads were anything to go by you would think Kylie Minogue was a central figure to the band......

Sent from my iPhone

On 10/02/2014, at 5:46 AM, <petert23@comcast.net> wrote:

I don't get it... and would love to get it... being an ex Aussie now living in San Francisco... also an old friend of the INXS boys (saw them open for the Oils a few times)...  so please, I'd love to understand this reference,  I thought Peter Garrett IS god:) !