Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Big CD giveaway
From: Frank Eager
Date: 5/12/2013, 1:00 pm
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

Bummer love some of the Oils bootlegs...

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 4, 2013, at 6:12 AM, "Jeff and Jane Scott" <jscott@iinet.net.au> wrote:

G’day all

I’ve been having a big cleanout and have a large pile of bootleg CD’s that I no longer need – I listen to my stuff via my iPod, and have it all losslessly backed up to hard drives rather than CDs these days.

So it’s all available to anyone who wants it.  There’s a heap of Pink Floyd, Midnight Oil, Led Zeppelin, U2, REM and various other bits and pieces (such as solo performances by members of the afore-mentioned).  Most is CD-R discs (which may or may not even play) but there’s also a fair chunk of factory-pressed bootlegs, particularly in the Floyd and Zeppelin area.

The only catch is I’m not mailing it anywhere, so unless you’re able to come and pick it up from my place in Perth, Western Australia, this probably isn’t of much use to you!

I realise that the chances of finding someone nearby who wants this stuff are pretty slim, what with living in the world’s most isolated capital city and all, but I’d rather at least give it a fly rather than chucking it all in the bin which is where it’s going to end up.

Jeff…