Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Any reunion/benefit concert talk?
From: "Beth Curran" <bcurran@columbus.rr.com>
Date: 27/09/2013, 10:27 pm

Some of us are really, really not getting any younger........I saw a T-shirt on a grey-haired 70-ish man at the Cedar Point amusement park that proudly proclaimed in large letters, “Not too old to rock-n’-roll!” but then underneath in little teeny print was, “Now could somebody please give me a push?”  I think I need one of those.

In the US, teenagers like to wear classic rock bands’ T shirts and most of the boys actually listen to their music.  I keep looking for Oils shirts, but so far, none spotted. – Beth

Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 3:38 AM

I think the pressure on the Oils to reform for at least a few gigs is huge. This is in part brought on b/c the Hunters and Collectors has decided to play up to 20 gigs b/w now and mid April. I do agree there is a lot to consider. We are all not getting any younger, now could be the time to to refresh our younger days.