Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Digest Number 2066
From: James Warren
Date: 19/07/2013, 2:11 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Midnight Oil

I hope they only tour if there is an album of new songs as the reason for it. I don't need to see them attempting to echo their prime. Youtube does that just fine.

-Jim W.

Date: Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 5:36 AM
Subject: [powderworks] Digest Number 2066
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Messages
1.1. (no subject)
Posted by: "Kate" pouncetastic@yahoo.com.au pouncetastic
Date: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:40 am ((EST))

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/midnight-oil-offered-big-money-to-reunite/story-e6frfn09-1226680956208

Sent from my iPad

===
From the article, GM says (about PG taking time off). "From what he said to
me I think he will take two years out."

So two years from now would be 2015. If I recall correctly, the Oils
artifact exhibit is to kick off in June 2015. I'll just go out on a limb
here and say a certain, rumored retrospective box set will also be released
in the June-July 2015 time frame. Or perhaps that's just wishful thinking.

I will be booking flights to see the exhibit...and am just assuming I'll be
picking up gig tickets at the same time.

--Tim F.