Midnight Oil

Subject: PG...NAIDOC
From: "jsprint74" <jsprint74@yahoo.com.au>
Date: 9/07/2013, 7:09 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

I enjoyed Peter's valedictory speech, it put a couple of things in perspective for me. Being mindful of his comment about trying to manage the environment portfolio -as a politician you have 50% people saying they want "this" and the other 50% wanting "that". Ultimately, the honest politician has to do what the people want and vote for...unfortunately the people in Qld chose LNP!
Anyhow, Yothi Yindi and Warumpi Band on high rotation this week for NAIDOC week. And some Coloured Stone and possibly some Scrap Metal (yes, I am old school).
Best wishes to you all,
Jim.