Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Re: Peter Garrett quitting Ministry. won't recontest election.
From: Kate
Date: 26/06/2013, 9:45 pm
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>
CC: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

I reckon it's pretty clear to all sides of politics that Garrett was hung out to dry by Rudd over the insulation scheme. At least garret is true to his word and not scrambling to save his job like a lot of others are! I hope he takes a long break to decompress... Who would want to be a politician eh?

Sent from my iPad

On 26/06/2013, at 9:26 PM, "Tom" <tr_espen@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

Lefty critics who said he sold out and was only in it for the power - sure to respond any moment now... any moment...