Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Capricornia and Kiss that Girl
From: "Koala Sprint" <koala.sprint@gmail.com>
Date: 20/06/2013, 4:55 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Dead and Beds were mentioned in the Dodshon book, but the 3rd never by name.
Stephen

From: "The Oilman" <TheOilman@new.rr.com>
Sender: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 01:45:57 -0500
To: <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>
ReplyTo: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

If I recall this was discussed in some documentary or something I have on video. Dead Heart obviously was the primary song, and I'm not 100% sure about Beds but the 3rd song was a song that I do believe ended up being a Ghostwriters song and never made an Oils album. I have no idea if I can find where I heard this info, but maybe someone else with random Oils facts floating in their melons can add their 2cents.

t.

From: jp1975 <jp1975@optusnet.com.au>
Sender: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 08:02:27 +1000
To: <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>
ReplyTo: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

You are correct with that, first pressing's of Blue Sky Mining had the bonus track " You May Not Be Released " . The other point of interest withthat track it was 1 of the 3 song"s offered up for the handing back of Uluru to its original owner's. The other 2 being The Dead Heart & Warakurna.

Jp

Sent from Samsung Mobile