Midnight Oil

Subject: Glitch baby glitch versions
From: "imprentasiru" <imprentasiru@yahoo.es>
Date: 28/12/2012, 7:43 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Can anyone help me with some doubts?
There are 4 versions of "Power and the passion". The album version, the Special Version (6:40, on the US 12") and TWO "Glitch baby glitch" (also called "Power and the passion - Dub"): one of 7:08 in the US 12" mixed by Kevorkian and another one of 4:43 in the European and Australian releases mixed by Launay. I think the short one is an original mix, not an edit of the long one.
I've read in discogs.com that in addition to this 4 there are two edits of the album version: one of 4:45 in the commercial 7's and one of 3:58 in a 7' US promo.
Anybody knows if this is correct? Thanks