Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] The House in Burra (on the cover of D&D)
From: Endurance Dancer
Date: 11/12/2012, 9:35 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

that's lovely! would be nice to organise a volunteer thing to go up there to do some maintenance and bush regeneration.

On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 6:43 PM AEDT Joanne Blackbourn wrote:

Thought people might be interested in this. On the Oils page run by Sony on FB, there was a request for Oils related trips, so I mentioned driving up to Burra a few years ago just to see the D&D house for myself.

Below that, Arlene wrote:
The Burra homestead is in danger of falling down - there's a new trust fund being set up by members of the local community. They were in touch with the band to see if they could call it 'The Midnight Oil Cottage Preservation Trust' (band said yes of course!) We'll do a link when they get up and running - I'm sure Oils fans would like to help.