Midnight Oil

Subject: RE: [powderworks] Exxon concert
From: Jeremy Bauer
Date: 29/11/2012, 8:22 am
To: Powderworks

Just downloaded the entire concert for $5 (US).  320k MP3 quality...thanks for the link!

To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au
From: bawolski@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 17:07:41 -0500
Subject: [powderworks] Exxon concert

I can only partially open an email I got from the Wolfgang's Vault website here at work, but this much I can read:

New Release: Midnight Oil at Exxon Protest
Prior to their headlining gig at Radio City Music Hall in 1990, Midnight Oil took it to the streets to play a show on 6th Avenue in protest of the Exxon Valdez Spill.

Not sure if it's a download or (as is usually the case with W.V.) something you can only listen to on that site.
If someone can check it out and fill us in with more info that would be nice.

Mike