Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] 10 Years?
From: Stefan Hurzeler9
Date: 29/11/2012, 6:50 am
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

Midnight Oil

We can speculate on end. but time will tell. While I have been saving for the box-set, I'm also not drooling in anticipation- a watched pot never boils. So likewise, I can't dwell on when/if the next Oils reunion happens, as much as I want it to happen. I'd love for them to do another album this decade, but I won't get my hopes up too high (my gut tells me it's a pipe-dream). And we all know the Break have more coming. 'Nuff said there. No offense to any fans of theirs here, but if they somehow play in their future while in their seventies, I'm sure they will outshine the geriatric clown show that the Rolling Stones have become. But that doesn't mean it will happen. Things work when they are meant to, at least in my mind.