Midnight Oil

Subject: band merch
From: Endurance Dancer
Date: 9/11/2012, 1:11 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

I think all the feedback is important to know. Thanks everyone for reporting their opinions about the quality of the merch. I was a little skeptical about the quality of the white singlet from the last package.

Anyway, I went to a gig the other day-Sant Jude-and the band was giving out postcards with grooves embedded in the cardboard that you could play on your record player!

Also, another band I saw- the Ramshackle Army-was selling cupcakes with their logo on them! There is so much creativity out there when it comes to band merch.

Oh, and Henry Wagons was selling calico voodoo dolls of himself and as well as tea towells.

Coloured vinyl never, ever goes astray either! hint hint....

"We will ride, ride, ride one more mile...Let's Ride!"

From: apye@tpg.com.au
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 12:46:31 +1000

Don't like it, don't read it! DH!

On 09/11/2012, at 12:38 PM, Nathan Patterson wrote:

Look you've made your point we all know your not happy about the T shirt. I'm not sure what you expected you'd be getting?

Would some one please pass this fella tissue!

To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au
From: apye@tpg.com.au
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 06:52:15 +1000

Yeah true, I got that and did it. I think I vaguely remember getting something about the expected delivery date, but that never bothered me anyway.

I can deal with the CDs being what they are because you knew they were only best of's from the start. The bag, well who cares! But the crappy t-shirt quality has disappointed me given I've gotten years other the other ones I bought off the site (eg the Head Injuries one etc).  The whole package now screams of a grab for cash.

On 09/11/2012, at 6:42 AM, Bawolski wrote:

At least you can tell them how you feel.  You should be getting a survey from MyPlay Direct asking if
you are satisfied with your order.  The first question asked if you've received it yet, which I haven't.  So the survey
cut off and I got a blurb telling me to be patient, all delivery times were estimates.  I don't remember ever getting
an estimated delivery date though.