Midnight Oil

Subject: RE: [powderworks] Essential Oils - showed up today
From: Nathan Patterson
Date: 9/11/2012, 12:54 pm

Don't like it, don't read it DH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au
From: apye@tpg.com.au
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 12:46:31 +1000

Don't like it, don't read it! DH!

On 09/11/2012, at 12:38 PM, Nathan Patterson wrote:

Look you've made your point we all know your not happy about the T shirt. I'm not sure what you expected you'd be getting?

Would some one please pass this fella tissue!

To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au
From: apye@tpg.com.au
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 06:52:15 +1000

Yeah true, I got that and did it. I think I vaguely remember getting something about the expected delivery date, but that never bothered me anyway.

I can deal with the CDs being what they are because you knew they were only best of's from the start. The bag, well who cares! But the crappy t-shirt quality has disappointed me given I've gotten years other the other ones I bought off the site (eg the Head Injuries one etc).  The whole package now screams of a grab for cash.

On 09/11/2012, at 6:42 AM, Bawolski wrote:

At least you can tell them how you feel.  You should be getting a survey from MyPlay Direct asking if
you are satisfied with your order.  The first question asked if you've received it yet, which I haven't.  So the survey
cut off and I got a blurb telling me to be patient, all delivery times were estimates.  I don't remember ever getting
an estimated delivery date though.